Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 03, 2005

i survived..again

ok people..im back and im all better. i had my meltdown and should be good for at least another month.lol it sucks when this shit happens but i guess its all the price you pay being an army girlfriend.

i skipped work today. i didnt see the need to go bc of my state of mind. i cried all damn weekend long and didnt think i could go today. when i get like this i need to not be around people who irritate me. bc i flip out and get all psycho. and i cry too. so seeing as im trying to get better..not worse..i stayed home. and got many things accomplished. i cleaned half my hoouse. well 3/4 of it. i did a thorough job of it. cleaned out closets and shelves and swept and mopped and went through stuff and put it away in its right spot. i folded the laundry and actually put it away. and i cut the grass. which was fun for me bc i killed many spiders and their little funnel web homes in the grass. haha fuckers.lol ok im done now. paid my car insurance and made phone calls to get some health insurance for lil austin. just got done all that. i started all that after a chat with jim. well i guess it wasnt a chat. i saw he was on and i said hi. he said hi. and that was it. i guess his connection was crap. bc that was it. so that made me sad. again. so i got on the ball and watched maury and jerry springer while i cleaned. lol i only like to clean in between commercials. im weird i know. but it makes cleaning not so bad. takes longer but i dont mind.

lmao. the other day, austin (my son in case you didnt know) came up to me and had a caht with me.

austin: mommy?

me: yea?

austin: how come you dont call me names anymore?

me: huh?

austin: repeats himself..and then says you know like butthead and stuff?

me: laughing for a minute..why do you miss it?

austin: a little bit. i was just wondering

lmao. i stopped calling him butthead and things of the like and switched it to honey and baby and stuff. apparently he likes butthead better. go figure. kids are funny.

ok i got some links for you guys today some interesting stuff. for all you lj users i have 2. one is post secret which is a neat little thing about peoples secrets. it is interesting to read. the other is post secret 2. where they ask questions and if you wish to participate you can. but only if you have an lj account. oh wait i dont have the first link. only the second.hehe

http://www.livejournal.com/community/_postsecret_/

for bloggers there is a regular post secret. but you can only read others secrets. you cant participate

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

and this is for anybody. this is ms. bettys message board. there is lots of interesting topics on there with some familiar faces from blog land on it too! check it out

http://hostedboard.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=itsasmallworlda

and thats about it

6 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger geezer squeezer! said…

    butthead? brilliant!
    xox

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Kids are great.
    Bloody mad in the head, but great!

    :)

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Just said…

    Isn't it funny that you never get all that stuff done on your actual day off? I'm the same - I only do all my boring houeswork/bill paying chores when I skip work!

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Hey girl.. I missed you. Sorry you went thru a horrible time. But good times always follow even if you can only find it in a vibrator. :)

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    I am glad you are feeling better. Sometimes just a good old fashioned crying jag can do a world of good.

    Now, you wanna come clean my house?

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I love your son.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home